Homemade Corrugated Cardboard Cat House
Ⅰ. How to Make a Corrugated Cat House
A lot of cardboard is needed! I'm sure you all have a lot of useless cardboard boxes. Don't throw them away. Follow this tutorial and use all the cardboard to build a big house for your cat. The structure of this cat house is very stable, I believe your cat will like it!
Ⅱ. Tools/Raw Materials Needed for a Homemade Corrugated Cat House
To make a cat house toy, we need compasses, ruler, pencil, cutter, white glue, many corrugated cardboard.
Ⅲ. The Method/Steps of Making a Corrugated Cat House
1. Cut 38 circles from the cardboard and gradually become smaller one by one. The largest one is 21.5 cm, and all the next ones must be 5 mm smaller than the previous one. So the second disc is 21 cm, the third disc is 20.5 cm, and so on.
2. Except for the largest and smallest circles, cut out the middle of all the other circles so that the border width is 4 cm.
3. Cut at least 7 more circles the same size as the base, and hollow out the middle.
4. Now, make the base first.
5. Continue to add all other rings from largest to smallest.
6. When all the parts are placed, it is a cone shape.
7. Now consider the part of the door in the cat house. Starting from the top, count down 20 floors.
8. Draw a mark on this part to draw the shape of the door. Make sure to draw a mark on each piece of cardboard. Make the door as large as possible. The most important thing is that it is large enough for your cat to pass through.
9. On each ring, draw a line according to your mark. The line must be a straight line.
10. Cut the line where the circle is drawn.
11. Again, stack all the materials back, making sure to place them in the correct position. Then you will see the finished door.
12. Finally, glue these materials together with white glue.
13. After the glue is completely dry, the cardboard cat house is complete! You can put a pillow or blanket in it and let the cat try it!
Poils bebe has a variety of cat houses for you to choose from. We serve your cats with the best quality. For all our products, please visit our website or get in touch with us in time.
You may also like：