How to Make a Cat Scratching Post with Corrugated Paper at Home
1. The Importance of Cat Scratching Posts
It is a headache for every cat owner how to guide cats to grind their paws. Every failure means damage to the curtain and sofa at home. The most common method is to grind their paws by cat scratching post. In addition to the special pet store where you can buy this kind of post, you can also make a cheaper and more environmentally friendly cat scratching post with waste express boxes at home. Here are the steps of making cat scratching posts with corrugated paper at home.
2. The Steps of Making Cat Scratching Posts with Corrugated Paper
Materials for DIY Cat Scratching Posts:
Corrugated cardboard boxes, planks, saws, glue, rulers, and templates
1) Use planks and wood to make the support for the cat scratching post by hand and draw an "H" pattern on the paper.
2) Take apart the discarded express boxes and cut out much-corrugated cardboard of the same size as the paper pattern. Put them all on the post through the opening in the middle. Use white latex to paste between the cardboards.
3) Pile them up to 1-1.5 meters.
4) Facing the strange furniture which suddenly appeared in the home, the cat cannot wait to conquer it with its claws, thus achieving the effect of grinding claws.
You can make a cat scratching post by the above simple steps. If you want your cat to love cat scratching post more and make the claw polish effect more remarkable, welcome to buy professional cat scratching posts on the official website of Poils bebe. We will serve you wholeheartedly!
You may also like: