The Benefits of Curved Cat Scratcher
1. Introduction of curved cat scratcher
Each side has a different texture, and even the most discerning cat will be pleased by it. If your cat still seems more interested in tearing up your furniture, just flip the curved cat scratcher over and let them enjoy a different scratching experience.
The curved cat scratcher allows cats to squat down in different positions for extraordinary comfort. The curved cat scratcher has an attractive double-sided effect, which eliminates the urge to scratch furniture and carpets. The curved cat scratcher is made of high-density corrugated cardboard, which is denser and more durable than other products. In contrast to cat scratch box cardboard, it can be turned over to extend the use time.
2. The benefits of curved cat scratcher
1) Curved cat scratcher helps keep paws healthy. Your cat will love this scratching surface full of corners and crevices. Cat's paws often become too long to be nourished by the cat's body and therefore need to fall off. The curved cat scratcher is made of durable corrugated cardboard to meet this need. Sprinkle a lot of catnip to promote frequent scratching. Curved cat scratcher can help your cat get rid of the outer layer of nails and keep paws healthy.
2) Curved cat scratcher is very suitable for nap and scratching, and the large S-curve design is very suitable for cats of any size to nap or scratch. It is reversible, so when it is nearly half scratched, it can be flipped to a new side. If your cat uses cat scratching sofa as its favorite scratching post, you can place the curved cat scratcher near the area, and your cat's attention will slowly shift from the furniture to the curved cat scratcher.
3) Catnip covering the surface of cat scratcher will make your cat like the curved cat scratcher more, because catnip will produce an irresistible attraction to your cat.
Looking for cat scratchers? Come to Poils bebe!
Products You May be Interested in: